Zimbl’s New Long-Term Electric Car Rental Service

We’re excited to introduce our latest offering at Zimbl – the long-term car rental service, designed for both businesses and individuals. This new service is an affordable, sustainable choice for those who are ready to transition to electric vehicles (EVs) but are not looking to be tied down by lengthy finance agreements or the worry of a depreciating asset. Why purchase when you can enjoy all the benefits of a Zimbl EV through a fixed monthly fee, tailored to your needs?

At Zimbl, we have always advocated that our cutting-edge, hourly, delivered-to-you service can – and in Oxfordshire, already is –replacing second car ownership, and even first car ownership, for 80% of all UK driving activities. But what about the other 20%? What about those of us who need a car full-time? For businesses that require vehicles of all kinds for commercial reasons – whether it’s cars for sales managers, cleaners, and carers going from house to house all day, or families going from school to club to family to home? The Zimbl Long Term Rental was born out of these needs, as told to us by our customers and businesses.

MG4 EV rental with Zimbl.

Affordable and Predictable Electric Vehicle Rental

Driving an EV has never been easier or more budget-friendly. With Zimbl’s long-term car rental service, you can enjoy all the perks of electric driving without the hefty upfront costs. Our fixed monthly fee structure means no financial surprises – just straightforward, predictable budgeting. This makes it easier than ever to switch to a cleaner, greener way of traveling. We handle the purchase and maintenance of the EVs; all you need to do is insure and charge them. That’s how simple it is to rent with Zimbl!

Business Benefits: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Fleet

Transitioning your fleet to electric with Zimbl isn’t just a step towards innovation; it’s a savvy financial move. Businesses can reclaim VAT on their rental costs, which can lead to significant savings. Moreover, by adopting electric vehicles, your company can drastically reduce its carbon footprint, helping you meet your sustainability goals while enhancing your corporate image.

Our long-term EV rentals are designed to offer predictable budgeting with no surprise maintenance costs, allowing you to focus your resources on what truly matters—your business growth and environmental responsibility.

Zimbl will support its customers with its state-of-the-art, sustainable fast charging infrastructure; if you need a fast charge at short notice, at an affordable price, Zimbl’s charging yard will be at your disposal.

Sustainability Made Simple

At Zimbl, embracing sustainability is effortless. Our rapidly expanding fleet consists exclusively of fully electric vehicles. When you choose our long-term rental, we tailor the process to your specific needs. Once we finalise the details of the agreement, Zimbl purchases the vehicle on your behalf. While we retain ownership, you enjoy the full benefits as the primary user with our convenient monthly car hire plan.

Trusted by Leaders

We are proud to be trusted by forward-thinking companies like The Beers of America, our first customer to embrace this innovative service. Their commitment to sustainability and smart business practices mirrors our vision at Zimbl, making them an ideal partner in this initiative.

Our service is customised to meet the specific needs of each client, ensuring that whether you’re a large business or an individual, our long-term rental solution is the perfect fit.

Please note that this service is subject to terms and conditions.

For more information or to get started with your eco-friendly long-term rentals, visit our website or follow our social media.